Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Puppylove! ...and everyday life with pee and poo...

That little plattenhund boy is now our dog! Saturday, he was transferred to the ownership to us.

His name is Brandon. And I love him so much already :)






I just realized next week is gonna be examweek. Ou no... I'm so not prepared to that. So much to do before that and I feel like my time is running out because of the dogs and so on... Let's see how it goes. I'm most worried about that financial accounting exam. Today I tried to do this one exercise and I don't know how to do it! It is so difficult! Also there is some exercises in social media-course I should finish before next week. Or during the next week. Äh, I don't know. And right now I'm not going to even think about that. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment